Thursday, 16 December 2010

Fonts For Ancillary Products

These are my initional chosen fonts that i would consider using for my ancillary products. I'm designing the ancillary products with the idea of the album almost looking self-made, with various picture designs that look like doodles with the font matching. http://www.myfonts.com/ enabled me to search on the website for a font design that suited what I was looking for to suit my two products. By searching 'scribble', the website brought up a number of matching from which i picked my favourite 10. Typing 'Acoustic Plenty' into the text box, also gave me a preview of what the font would look like with my chosen text. After importing each preview of the text into a draft design of the ancillary products I was able to eliminate certains fonts that didn't suit my designs. After going through each different font, there was just one font that suited the design perfectly - "Matthew's Scribblings".

No comments:

Post a Comment