Colour is a big part within digipacks and posters - Bands try and pick colours that represent them and what they're about as well as them being aesthetically pleasing. digipacks and posters follow the generic conventions of a magazine with the rule of 3. This means that there is a continual theme of 3 main colours (e.g. the MGMT and pink, purple and white). For my digipack i think the prominant colour for our band is a light brown(#a67a3b) - signifying leaves and autumn. Along with this I will use white because this easily offsets the brown. I am also going to use a light blue(#5dc1e7) because This offsets against the brown as well as is being bright and representative of the bright skies in the autumn time (much like in our video)

I think these colours really represent our genre because of the old fashioned style of the brown against the new bright colours of white and blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment